Randolph Engineering Aviator sunglasses (Bright Chrome)Bayonet Frame with Gray Lens:
- Size: 52 mm (AF23611), 55 mm (AF53611), 58 mm (AF83611)
- Frame color: Bright Chrome
Randolph Engineering Frame Sizing Guidelines.
Randolph Engineering has been producing top quality aviator eyewear since 1972. For almost 35 years, Randolph has been supplying the U.S Military with aviator sunglasses. Used by movie directors looking for authenticity, from Top Gun to flight of the Phoenix. Randolph are the prime suppliers to the U.S Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, NASA and Army.
These Randolph Aviator sunglasses feature the popular bayonet frame ideal for wearing under a headset.
Neutral Gray Mineral lenses offers absolute true color reception. Worn by U.S Military pilots and NASA astronauts, colors come through naturally resulting in hours of comfort. Light reaches the eye with the same color compositions that it has before passing through the lens.
Originally built for the U.S Military these flagship Aviator surpasses rigid mil-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and relevant to the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilot's and those who demand the best.
- Made in the USA using the finest components found worldwide.
- All Randolph products have been meticulously handcrafted at their facility in Randolph, Massachusetts. Utilizing only the finest materials available to the industry.
- Signature bayonet templates designed for military pilots.
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints.
- Military issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948.
- Mineral crown glass lenses.
- Mineral lenses are ground and polished to precise optical distortion free standards. Optically ground glass lenses provide the highest level of visual acuity, which is why it's used in high quality cameras and telescopes. Glass lenses offer the best scratch resistant properties of all lens materials. All Randolph glass lenses are chem.-tempered to resist breakage, then 100% drop-ball tested to meet FDA and ANSI standards (Glass lenses are not shatterproof).
- 98-100% UV Protection.
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit.
- Tour of Duty: Vietnam, Desert storm, Korea and Kosovo.
- Includes: a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit.