The David Clark H10-13X ANR headset
David Clark starts with a lightweight, comfortable headset and adds ENC technology for a super quiet ride. Soft air-flow pillow headpad and new "undercut" gel-filled ear seals provide extraordinary comfort.
The headset has advanced Electronic Noise Cancelling technology that assures an amazingly quiet flight. When ENC is active, noise cancellation improves by 12-17 dB. The ENC system and exclusive M-7A noise cancelling electret microphone provide unsurpassed performance and clear crisp transmission and reception. Also stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems.
Lightweight at just 480g and featuring super soft gel earseals with exclusive velvet fleece surface, combined with reduced headband pressure and a soft foam filled pillow headband create a comfort level never before experienced in a noise attenuating headset.
Operates on one nine volt battery (included). Automatic ENC shut-off saves battery life. Dual volume control.
- Noise Reduction 23dB + 12-17 ANR Reduction.
- Lightweight at just 480g.
- Super soft gel ear seals.
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise mic placement.
- Reduced headband pressure.
- Soft foam-filled pillow headpad.
- M-7A noise cancelling electret mic provides clear, crisp transmission..
- Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom.
- Battery Power Module - 1 x 9V battery for up to 25 hours of operation.
- 150cm (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
- Backed by a David Clark 5-Year Guarantee.