Koda za popust
10% popusta na celoten nakup, do 31.1.2020 (za izdelke iz zaloge).
Popust se obračuna avtomatsko ob vnosu kode popusta v košarici.
- Piccolo PROFI Kneeboard 20,25€ DDV vključen v ceno
- Mapa za VFR karte 23,00€ DDV vključen v ceno
- AirClassic pilotski nahrbtnik 122,00€ DDV vključen v ceno
- Zlata krilca 3.5cm 7,50€ DDV vključen v ceno
- Darilni set Ovitek za licence EASA 23,00€ DDV vključen v ceno
- Darilni set POTNI LIST 33,00€ DDV vključen v ceno
- Darilni set CLIP 26,00€ DDV vključen v ceno
- Torbica za dokumente, manjša, modra 16,00€ DDV vključen v ceno
Icom IC-A25NE VHF Com/Nav
Icom IC-A25NE VHF Nav/Com - Next Generation Icom Air Band Radio with Built-in GPS and Bluetooth®
6 Watts High RF Output Power:
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP)/ 1.8 W typical (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W PEP/carrier).
Often used functions are assigned to the keypad and you can directly access a desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
* Photo is of the IC-A25NE
2.3 inch Large High Visibility LCD:
The 2.3 inch large, high contrast and high visible LCD displays user-friendly, graphic screens and ensures good readability under direct sunlight. The operating frequency in large characters can be recognized at a glance. In addition, the night mode option enables easy viewing in low light conditions.
"Flip-Flop" Channel Recall:
The IC-A25NE/CE stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys, the channel knoband the 10 keypad. This is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels. In addition, you can freely edit (replace, delete, change order) the stored recall channels.
Built-in Bluetooth® for Hands-Free Operation
A third-party wireless Bluetooth® headset, like a 3M™ Peltor™ WS™ 5*, provides convenient hands-free operation. Also, by using the optional VS-3 Bluetooth® headset, the side tone function can be used.
* Compatibility not guaranteed.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Status:
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. It is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance. *Typical operation with Tx: Rx (Max.audio): standby=5:5:90. (Bluetooth OFF, GPS ON)
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- Operate with six AA size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
- BNC antenna
- 121.5 MHz emergency key
- Priority watch
- VFO scan, memory channel scan, priority scan
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Side tone function enables you to hear your own voice from an external aviation headset
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- VOR Navigation Functions
- The CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) is detailed like a real VOR instrument, and displays any deviation from your course.
- The OBS (Omni Bearing Selector) enables you to change course from the original flight plan.
- The TO-FROM indicator shows the position relationship between your aircraft and the course selected by the OBS.
- The ABSS (Automatic Bearing Set System) function enables you to set the current course as a new course in two simple steps.
Near Station Search Function
The near station search function assists you in accessing nearby ground stations. The function searches for nearby stations using the station memories that have GPS position information. To use the near station search function, position data and frequencies of the ground stations must be programmed.
Built-in GPS Receiver with Simplified Waypoint NAV
The simplified waypoint NAV guides you to a destination by using current position information from GPS (also GLONASS and SBAS). The waypoint NAV has two functions: Direct-To NAV and Flight Plan NAV. Up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints can be memorized in the IC-A25NE.
Flight Plans with Android™ /iOS™ App
Using the RS-AERO1A (Android) or RS-AERO1I (iOS) application, you can make flight plans on an Android/iOS device and import the plan into the IC-A25NE via Bluetooth. The following four functions are available: Create a flight plan, set Direct-To NAV, display flight plan information and display waypoint information.
|NAV / COM||NAV and COM channels|
|Frequency range||Tx||118.000–136.992 MHz|
|Number of memory channels||300 channels/15 groups|
|Channel spacing||25/8.33 kHz|
|Type of emission||6K80A3E, 5K00A3E|
|Power supply requirement||7.2 V DC (BP-288), 11.0 V DC (External DC Jack)|
|Current drain (approximately)||Tx High||Less than 1.8 A|
|Rx Max. audio
|Less than 500 mA
90 mA typ. (GPS, Bluetooth, Light: OFF)
|Antenna impedance||50 Ω|
|Operating temperature range||−20 °C to +55 °C|
(W × H × D;)
(Projections not included)
|58.9 × 148.4 × 31.8 mm|
|Weight (approximately)||340 g (with BP-288)|
|Output power (at 7.2 V DC)||6.0/1.8 W (PEP/carrier)|
|Audio harmonic distortion||Less than 10% (at 85% modulation)|
|Harmonics Spurious emissions||Less than −36 dBm
(except operation frequency ±1 MHz)
|Frequency stability||±1 ppm|
|Intermediate frequencies46||46.35 MHz/450 kHz (1st/2nd)|
(6 dB S/N)
|Less than 0 dBμ|
(12 dB SINAD)
|Less than 0 dBμ (with CCITT filter)|
|Less than 0 dBμ|
|Adjacent channel rejection||More than 60 dB|
|Spurious response||More than 70 dB|
|Hum and noise||More than 40 dB (at 90% modulation)|
|Audio output power||More than 350 mW typ.
(8 Ω load/60% modulation at 10% distortion)
|Ext. speaker connector||3-conductor 3.5 (d) mm (1⁄8ʺ)/8 Ω|
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation
Android™ application software for flight planning. Download from Google Play™.Download
iOS™ application software for flight planning. Download from AppStore℠.Download
Programming software for Windows® PC. Download from Icom website.Download