Sport Mount - Flex Suction
MGF has quickly become the go to choice for pilots looking to mount their iPad and other electronics in the cockpit. MGF has used their years of experience, proprietary technology, and the highest quality materials to develop the strongest and most versatile mounting solution on the market.
The Flex Suction has been designed to meet the needs of pilots and attaches securely to any glass windshield, side window, or other smooth surface.
Note: A MGF Device Holder is required to use this mount. If you do not already own one you can add one to your order of this mount.Features:
|20 g CERTIFIED |
Flex Suction was tested to withstand a 20 g impact. To view the test results Click Here.
Flex Suction can be installed by any pilot in any aircraft. Use the quick release suction cup to securily mount to glass or any other smooth surface.
| INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE |
Ball and socket ends and a ratcheting center provide infinite adjustment to height and position.
|360° ROTATION |
Rotate device between landscape and portrait positions in-flight when mounted.
|QUICK CONNECT |
This mount comes with a Gen 3 Sport Adapter which quickly connects to any MYGOFLIGHT device holder. Press both green buttons to remove.
|MOUNT ANY DEVICE |
From iPad to GoPro this mount can securely hold any device including iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Microsoft Surface, GoPro, Garmin GPS, and even more.
- The arm is comprised of three independent joints, all adjustable and lockable from a single, centrally located, control knob.
- The control knob joint is adjustable to 360° and the two end joints are mini-ball heads that are adjustable to 105°.
- The suction cup attachment joint is a lockable socket which rotates 220°.
- The control knob allows partial loosening for safe and precise device positioning.
- No longer limited to fixed length, limited rotation RAM arms.
- Takes all of the guess work out of mount size selection and problems of imprecise positioning.
The mount is portable and can easily fit in your flight bag or can be positioned and left on-board. Perfect for owners and renters alike.
|2. Attach the Device Holder|
(Sold Separately) to the Sport Adapter.
|4. Fine tune iPad/Tablet positioning, tighten control knob.|
|1. Position and lock the suction cup to the glass or smooth surface, tighten the control knob. Be sure the glass or surface is clean, the base of the suction cup is clean, and the suction cup attachment socket runs vertically to assure hold and minimize vibration. Tighten the suction cup socket and control knob||3. Loosen the control knob, position the iPad/Device.|
About The Suction Cup:
- This is a lift to lock suction cup mount with a multi-positional arm.
- Made of true rubber, the suction cup is designed for years of use.
- The lift to lock suction cup is easy to use.
- The suction cup holds strong to any glass, plastic or similar smooth surface and provides a rigid and firm platform for positioning and holding the device.
- Made out of a lightweight, high strength, composite material.
- Arm Extension: 8.89 cm (3.5") to 26.67cm (10.5"),
- Arm Diameter: 1.91cm (3/4"),
- Arm Material: Aluminum,
- Suction Cup Diameter: 8.89cm (3.5"),
- Suction Cup Material: Sport Adapter Diameter: 3.81cm (1.5"),
- Sport Adapter Material: Aluminum,
- Mount Weight: 393g (13.8oz).
|Compact Suction Cup Base||Flex Arm (Max. Extension - 26.67cm (10.5") | Min. Extension - 8.26cm (3.25")||Generation 3 Sport Adapter|
More on MyGoFlight