Iskanje po kategorijah
Izdelki, ki ustrezajo iskalnemu kriteriju
BluLink enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone and any music source wirelessly in the cockpit. You can use your existing general aviation, helicopter, BOSE® panel mount or military (Low Impedance) aviation headset with BluLink.
No more tucking your cell phone under your headset or using cell phone adapters with various cords and additional adapters. The BluLink will work with any cell phone with Bluetooth. Great for filing a flight plan, checking weather, calling for fuel, getting a clearance at an uncontrolled field, calling for a taxi. Primary communications for experimental and ultralight pilots.
- BlueLink Adapters:
- GA Version Adapter :
- Helicopter Version Adapter: with the Helicopter Cord Assembly. It is to be used with a civilian helicopter headset/helmet with U-174/U, TP-120 or equivalent type single plug.
- BOSE Panel Version Adapter: with the BOSE® Panel Cord Assembly. It is to be used with a BOSE 6 Pin Panel powered headset or any headset with a 6 pin Lemo-Redel or equivalent type single plug.
- Military Version Adapter: with the Helicopter Cord Assembly. It is to be used with a Military (Low Impedance) headset/helmet with U-174/U, TP-120 or equivalent type single plug.
- Jack plugs:
- Mic, PJ-068 (.206 inch / 5.25mm).
- Audio, PJ-055 (.25 inch / 6.35mm).
- Cable length 175 mm.
Icom headset HS-97 - Throat microphone type
- Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
- Compact construction with an inconspicuous mic design (For discreet use without noticeable protrusions)
- High sensitivity microphone for clear audio in noisy environments.