Products meeting the search criteria
Asa Push To Talk Switch
A portable push-to-talk switch (PTT) for use with any general aviation headset, intercom, and radio.
Good communications are essential to a successful flight. This convenient switch mounts to the yoke with a velcro strap, allowing pilots to use their thumb to push the button and communicate with ATC, Unicom, or other aircraft.
This eliminates the distraction of picking up the microphone, for hands-free communication that keeps pilots focused on flying the aircraft. Particularly useful for rental aircraft, which typically might not have push-to-talk switches installed.
- low-profile ergonomic button,
- superior contact switch,
- heavy-duty gold-plated plugs and jack,
- durable, shield coiled cord,
- hook and loop mounting strap,
- plugs into aircraft radio or intercom,
- molded strain relief.
Weight: 0.41 kg
PILOT Headband Cover
The elastic PILOT HEADBAND COVER is made of soft, breathable natural merino wool. Owing to the antibacterial and thermoregulating qualities this material is highly comfortable to wear.
Ideal for daily use. Machine washable.
The HEADBAND COVER is intended as an additional protection for headset pads. Suitable for many commonly used headsets like BOSE, David Clark, Lightspeed, Sennheiser, AKG, among others.
Convert your headset application from helicopter to general aviation with this simple aviation headset adapter.
The Headset Adapter Helicopter to General offers shielded tensile wiring adds flexibility while gold plugs improve signal transfer.
This adapter does not work for military headsets with low impedance (Does not convert impedance). For that application, use the Low to High Impedance Adapter.
This rugged adapter/extension allows you to easily convert your general aviation fixed-wing headset for use in a helicopter.
- Increase headset versatility
- Compatible with all general aviation headsets.
This adaptor has been designed to overcome the problems of incompatibility between aviation headsets of different makes and models when used in the same aircraft. The HMU-1 is supplied ready to use with a 9V battery to provide an independent drive voltage to the GA headset electret microphone.
- Small size microphone covers
- The mic covers are individually hand-sewn and sold in bags of 100 pieces
- Easy installation is like sliding a sleeve onto most headset microphones
- Length 38.1mm (1.5-inches).
- Diameter 19mm (3/4-inch).
- Fits easily over most headset microphones.
- Large size microphone covers
- The covers come in sealed bags with 100 microphone covers in each bag.
- Sanitary microphone covers easily fit onto headset microphones, and slip right over the foam windscreen.
- These disposable covers provide a protective barrier to limit coughs, sneezes and spittle from landing on an exposed microphone.
- Each users should put on a fresh new microphone covere before using a shared headset.
- The materials used to make these covers is spun-bond polypropylene, which is the same material used in making wet wipes, face masks and surgical clothing.
- The spun-bond polypropylene is hypo-allergenic and it is latex free.
- The microphone and earpiece covers should be in use on all shared headsets to limit the spread of airborne droplets that can settle on the headset.
- Length 50mm (2-inches).
- Diameter 32mm (1.25-inch).
- The cover slides over headset microphones and is held in place by provided rubber band.
- Fits easily over most pilot headset microphones (i.e. David Clark).
Telex General Aviation to Airbus Headset Adapter allows an easy transition between your GA aircraft and an Airbus. Use the 60074-122 as an adapter between single XLR-5-12C to PJ-068 jacks.
Convert your General Aviation jack into a single Airbus five-pin headset plug. This adapters allows you to use your conventional General Aviation headset in an Airbus ( 5 pin XLR Plug) Aircraft.
The XLR5 Connector works on: Airbus aircraft and some of the newer non twin plug Boeings.
- The medium size headphone covers are also very well suited for large microphones.
- Fits Mikes 1 to 2 inches in Diameter.
- Can be used on most all types of desktop microphones, podium mikes and broadcast microphones to protect the surfaces from spittle and spray of the droplets that might otherwise land directly on the microphones.
- They are easily installed and removed, because the have a stretchable opening that will expand to allow them to surround your microphone and pull downward.
- They are also available in black color as our SS-4B-100 disposable covers.
- Helps to keep your microphones free of harmful bacteria, germs, flu and Coronavirus using a disposable cover that can be removed and responibly discarded.
- Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this web page where you can download the literature on the Medium Microphone Covers.
- Commonly used where many different users will be publicly speaking into common microphones.
- These covers are most frequently purchased by those who are concerned about public safety in churches, schools, courtrooms, legal procedings, public hearings, universities, hospitals and clinics around the world.
- These covers have latex-free elastic that is safe to use, and it is made from the same materials that is often used to make surgical masks and hospital protective clothing.
- Each bag contains 100 individual stretchable microphone covers per bag.
- The material is comfortable to the touch, does not itch or cause any added pressure against the skin
- Maintains cleanliness of microphones while limiting the spread of germs between many different users
- These disposable sanitary stretch fabric covers may be easily replaced each time the headphones are used.
- Works well as a clean room dust cover for small items - stretching from 2 to 3 1/2 inches in size.
- Can be used as camera lens covers, smoke detector or petri dish covers.
Hearing Protection Headset HD-10
Hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise. The noise reduction rating (NRR) is based on attenuation of continous noise.
The noise level (dB) to which you are exposed while wearing a hearing protector can be estimated by subtracting the NRR from the measured work place noise level.
Lafayette HD-10 Hearing Protection Headset attenuation characteristics:
Technical Data Sheet:
Icom OPC-499 Headset Adapter
This is the OPC-499 Headset adapter with 3.5 mm PTT (Push To Talk) socket for use with Icom IC-A15, IC-A6E and IC-A24E Transceivers.
Plug your headset directly into your transceiver, for use as a remote radio system in your aircraft.
BluLink enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone and any music source wirelessly in the cockpit. You can use your existing general aviation, helicopter, BOSE® panel mount or military (Low Impedance) aviation headset with BluLink.
No more tucking your cell phone under your headset or using cell phone adapters with various cords and additional adapters. The BluLink will work with any cell phone with Bluetooth. Great for filing a flight plan, checking weather, calling for fuel, getting a clearance at an uncontrolled field, calling for a taxi. Primary communications for experimental and ultralight pilots.
- BlueLink Adapters:
- GA Version Adapter :
- Helicopter Version Adapter: with the Helicopter Cord Assembly. It is to be used with a civilian helicopter headset/helmet with U-174/U, TP-120 or equivalent type single plug.
- BOSE Panel Version Adapter: with the BOSE® Panel Cord Assembly. It is to be used with a BOSE 6 Pin Panel powered headset or any headset with a 6 pin Lemo-Redel or equivalent type single plug.
- Military Version Adapter: with the Helicopter Cord Assembly. It is to be used with a Military (Low Impedance) headset/helmet with U-174/U, TP-120 or equivalent type single plug.
Icom headset HS-97 - Throat microphone type
- Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
- Compact construction with an inconspicuous mic design (For discreet use without noticeable protrusions)
- High sensitivity microphone for clear audio in noisy environments.