Products meeting the search criteria
Hearing Protection Headset HD-10
Hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise. The noise reduction rating (NRR) is based on attenuation of continous noise.
The noise level (dB) to which you are exposed while wearing a hearing protector can be estimated by subtracting the NRR from the measured work place noise level.
Lafayette HD-10 Hearing Protection Headset attenuation characteristics:
Technical Data Sheet:
Icom OPC-499 Headset Adapter
This is the OPC-499 Headset adapter with 3.5 mm PTT (Push To Talk) socket for use with Icom IC-A15, IC-A6E and IC-A24E Transceivers.
Plug your headset directly into your transceiver, for use as a remote radio system in your aircraft.
- Jack plugs:
- Mic, PJ-068 (.206 inch / 5.25mm).
- Audio, PJ-055 (.25 inch / 6.35mm).
- Cable length 175 mm.
- Features Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
- Reversible earpiece lets you wear the headset over either ear.
- Ear hook wraps behind the ear for a snug fit.
- Flexible gooseneck microphone booms lets you adjust the microphone's position so the other station hear you more clearly.
- O Lapel clip lets you securely clip the headset's cord to your clothing.
Allows you hands-free operation. This headset is designed for combination together with the optional VS-1 PTT/VOX unit.
The HS-94 headset provides portable, convenient communication that lets you keep your hands free while operating in the field, etc. The headset connects easily to VS-1 PTT/VOX unit.
Icom headset HS-97 - Throat microphone type
- Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
- Compact construction with an inconspicuous mic design (For discreet use without noticeable protrusions)
- High sensitivity microphone for clear audio in noisy environments.