Products meeting the search criteria
- Large size microphone covers
- The covers come in sealed bags with 100 microphone covers in each bag.
- Sanitary microphone covers easily fit onto headset microphones, and slip right over the foam windscreen.
- These disposable covers provide a protective barrier to limit coughs, sneezes and spittle from landing on an exposed microphone.
- Each users should put on a fresh new microphone covere before using a shared headset.
- The materials used to make these covers is spun-bond polypropylene, which is the same material used in making wet wipes, face masks and surgical clothing.
- The spun-bond polypropylene is hypo-allergenic and it is latex free.
- The microphone and earpiece covers should be in use on all shared headsets to limit the spread of airborne droplets that can settle on the headset.
- Length 50mm (2-inches).
- Diameter 32mm (1.25-inch).
- The cover slides over headset microphones and is held in place by provided rubber band.
- Fits easily over most pilot headset microphones (i.e. David Clark).
Control your transmission with the PTT (Push To Talk) switch made for headsets with GA plugs.
Plug your headset's microphone connector directly into this adapter and connect it to the aircraft microphone plug.
Control your transmission with the PTT (Push To Talk) switch made for Icom transceivers for use with GA headsets.
Plug your headset's connectors into this adapter and connect it directly to the one of Icom transceivers: IC-A15, IC-A6E, IC-A24E.
Asa Push To Talk Switch
A portable push-to-talk switch (PTT) for use with any general aviation headset, intercom, and radio.
Good communications are essential to a successful flight. This convenient switch mounts to the yoke with a velcro strap, allowing pilots to use their thumb to push the button and communicate with ATC, Unicom, or other aircraft.
This eliminates the distraction of picking up the microphone, for hands-free communication that keeps pilots focused on flying the aircraft. Particularly useful for rental aircraft, which typically might not have push-to-talk switches installed.
- low-profile ergonomic button,
- superior contact switch,
- heavy-duty gold-plated plugs and jack,
- durable, shield coiled cord,
- hook and loop mounting strap,
- plugs into aircraft radio or intercom,
- molded strain relief.
Weight: 0.41 kg
Convert your headset application from helicopter to general aviation with this simple aviation headset adapter.
The Headset Adapter Helicopter to General offers shielded tensile wiring adds flexibility while gold plugs improve signal transfer.
This adapter does not work for military headsets with low impedance (Does not convert impedance). For that application, use the Low to High Impedance Adapter.
This rugged adapter/extension allows you to easily convert your general aviation fixed-wing headset for use in a helicopter.
- Increase headset versatility
- Compatible with all general aviation headsets.
This adaptor has been designed to overcome the problems of incompatibility between aviation headsets of different makes and models when used in the same aircraft. The HMU-1 is supplied ready to use with a 9V battery to provide an independent drive voltage to the GA headset electret microphone.
Hearing Protection Headset HD-10
Hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise. The noise reduction rating (NRR) is based on attenuation of continous noise.
The noise level (dB) to which you are exposed while wearing a hearing protector can be estimated by subtracting the NRR from the measured work place noise level.
Lafayette HD-10 Hearing Protection Headset attenuation characteristics:
Technical Data Sheet:
Icom OPC-499 Headset Adapter
This is the OPC-499 Headset adapter with 3.5 mm PTT (Push To Talk) socket for use with Icom IC-A15, IC-A6E and IC-A24E Transceivers.
Plug your headset directly into your transceiver, for use as a remote radio system in your aircraft.
- Jack plugs:
- Mic, PJ-068 (.206 inch / 5.25mm).
- Audio, PJ-055 (.25 inch / 6.35mm).
- Cable length 175 mm.
- Features Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
- Reversible earpiece lets you wear the headset over either ear.
- Ear hook wraps behind the ear for a snug fit.
- Flexible gooseneck microphone booms lets you adjust the microphone's position so the other station hear you more clearly.
- O Lapel clip lets you securely clip the headset's cord to your clothing.
Allows you hands-free operation. This headset is designed for combination together with the optional VS-1 PTT/VOX unit.
The HS-94 headset provides portable, convenient communication that lets you keep your hands free while operating in the field, etc. The headset connects easily to VS-1 PTT/VOX unit.
Icom headset HS-97 - Throat microphone type
- Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
- Compact construction with an inconspicuous mic design (For discreet use without noticeable protrusions)
- High sensitivity microphone for clear audio in noisy environments.