Ear cushions, standard foam for Echelon, AIR, and ANR series medium weight headsets (not ANR 4105 or 3500)
Gel-filled ear seals mold to the sides of the head for a perfect seal with each use.
Extremely comfortable and comes with a 7-year guarantee.
- Provides the ultimate in comfort
- Fits most major brands of headsets/earseals
- 100% Cotton
Made of cool cotton cloth, they also provide thermal protection in both hot and cold temperatures, absorbing perspiration when it's hot and helping to keep ears warm and cozy in the cold
The Microphone Muff is the easiest and most effective way to protect your headset microphone and improve transmission clarity.
- Made of acoustically transparent Sonic FoamTM
- Protects against moisture, dirt, and debris
- Helps eliminate excess wind and background noise
Hypo-allergenic and washable for years of trouble-free use! Simply pull the Microphone Muff over your headset mic and secure with included O-ring.
Note: Does not include headset
- Small size microphone covers
- The mic covers are individually hand-sewn and sold in bags of 100 pieces
- Easy installation is like sliding a sleeve onto most headset microphones
- Length 38.1mm (1.5-inches).
- Diameter 19mm (3/4-inch).
- Fits easily over most headset microphones.
Higienska zaščita za slušalke za enkratno uporabo, črna
Količina: 100 kosov oz. 50 parov
Velikost: large, obseg blazinice na slušalkah od 7.6 do 12.7cm (3 - 5").
They are helping to protect headset earseals.
- An elastic opening makes it easy to remove and re-install new covers on headsets.
- Usable with all types of headphones that surround the ear.
- Thin cloth material covers the headphones and allows sound to pass through.
- Music and voice sound can be easily heard through the material.
- Enables users to share headphones without transferring infectious bacteria and germs.
- These disposable sanitary stretch fabric covers may be easily replaced each time the headphones are used Used with shared headphones so multiple users do no share each others' body fluids from perspiration, etc.
- Frequently used with pilot simulators, military training exercises, surgical procedures, hospitals, libraries, language training, student presentations, courthouse proceedings, voting booth equipment, media labs, depositions, museums, planetariums, music halls, corporate presentations, job screening programs, job training, clean rooms.
- Purchased by those who are concerned about public safety and want to limit the potential spread of lice, bacteria, influenza and contagious diseases between headphone users.
- Latex free elastic - will stretch to cover outer portion of the shared headphones where they contact the head and ear.
- Comfortable material does not itch or cause any added pressure against the skin - material does not contain latex.
- Works well also with the noise reduction headphones.
Control your transmission with the PTT (Push To Talk) switch made for headsets with GA plugs.
Plug your headset's microphone connector directly into this adapter and connect it to the aircraft microphone plug.
Control your transmission with the PTT (Push To Talk) switch made for Icom transceivers for use with GA headsets.
Plug your headset's connectors into this adapter and connect it directly to the one of Icom transceivers: IC-A15, IC-A6E, IC-A24E.
Asa Push To Talk Switch
A portable push-to-talk switch (PTT) for use with any general aviation headset, intercom, and radio.
Good communications are essential to a successful flight. This convenient switch mounts to the yoke with a velcro strap, allowing pilots to use their thumb to push the button and communicate with ATC, Unicom, or other aircraft.
This eliminates the distraction of picking up the microphone, for hands-free communication that keeps pilots focused on flying the aircraft. Particularly useful for rental aircraft, which typically might not have push-to-talk switches installed.
- low-profile ergonomic button,
- superior contact switch,
- heavy-duty gold-plated plugs and jack,
- durable, shield coiled cord,
- hook and loop mounting strap,
- plugs into aircraft radio or intercom,
- molded strain relief.
Convert your headset application from helicopter to general aviation with this simple aviation headset adapter.
The Headset Adapter Helicopter to General offers shielded tensile wiring adds flexibility while gold plugs improve signal transfer.
This adapter does not work for military headsets with low impedance (Does not convert impedance). For that application, use the Low to High Impedance Adapter.
This rugged adapter/extension allows you to easily convert your general aviation fixed-wing headset for use in a helicopter.
- Increase headset versatility
- Compatible with all general aviation headsets.
This adaptor has been designed to overcome the problems of incompatibility between aviation headsets of different makes and models when used in the same aircraft. The HMU-1 is supplied ready to use with a 9V battery to provide an independent drive voltage to the GA headset electret microphone.
Telex General Aviation to Airbus Headset Adapter allows an easy transition between your GA aircraft and an Airbus. Use the 60074-122 as an adapter between single XLR-5-12C to PJ-068 jacks.
Convert your General Aviation jack into a single Airbus five-pin headset plug. This adapters allows you to use your conventional General Aviation headset in an Airbus ( 5 pin XLR Plug) Aircraft.
The XLR5 Connector works on: Airbus aircraft and some of the newer non twin plug Boeings.
Zaščitne slušalke HD-10
Hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise. The noise reduction rating (NRR) is based on attenuation of continous noise.
The noise level (dB) to which you are exposed while wearing a hearing protector can be estimated by subtracting the NRR from the measured work place noise level.
Lafayette HD-10 Hearing Protection Headset attenuation characteristics:
Technical Data Sheet:
Pilotski sistem Lynx čelada
A hard helmet designed specifically for use with Pilot System headsets which combines with the headset to form an integrated assembly.
As headsets can be used without the helmet, this equipment provides a flexible communication system that can be used in both open-cockpit and enclosed-cockpit aircraft.
The helmet has an outer shell of high impact Polycarbonate and an internal trauma liner made from a combination of Polystyrene and Viscoelastic Polyurethane (Memory Foam). The trauma liner moulds to the shape of the user's head, which makes the helmets very comfortable, whilst the composite design of the liner maintains full impact protection.
Threaded bushes are provided in the outer shell, allowing an optional visor to be securely attached. The chin strap is adjustable and is fitted with a quick release buckle.
- Helmet can be used with any Lynx headset
- Headset can be used without helmet
- Available in four sizes:
- S (55 - 57 cm)
- M (57 - 59 cm)
- L (59 - 61 cm)
- XL (61 - 63 cm)
- Certified to European Standard (CE) for Pilot Helmets EN966:1996
Helmet colour: White
*headset is not included
Vizir za čelado Lynx (bel)
The Helmet Visor (face shield) is designed for use with Lynx helmets and provides face protection alongside the head protection offered by the helmet.
The visor is manufactured from Polycarbonate and attaches securely to the helmet using three machine fasteners.
The visor design incorporates an aerodynamic peak, smooth pivot mechanism and a manual latch to lock the visor in the closed position.
To provide unrestricted vision when used with a visor extension, the visor opens fully and also locks into the open position. The visor is available as standard with a white opaque peak or in a high visibility version with a transparent tinted peak. The high visibility visor allows the user to see through the peak and provides better upwards visibility which is useful in certain applications.
- Provides protection against the elements
- Aerodynamic visor peak
- Opaque or Transparent peak options
- Integrated visor latch locks the visor closed
- Integrated visor catch holds the visor open
Visor peak: White
Podaljšek za vizir Lynx (bel)
The Visor Extension is designed for use with a Lynx visor (face shield) and combines with the visor to form a streamlined assembly. The extension is injection moulded from the same Polycarbonate material as the helmet which ensures an accurate fit to the visor with maximum strength. The extension can be factory fitted to the visor or supplied as a kit of parts.
- Streamlined profile
- Injection moulded Polycarbonate
- Factory fitted or kit of parts
Usnjena čelada Lynx
A soft leather helmet with padded chamois lining for use with Lynx headset. The helmet is fited over the headset and combines with it to form an integrated assembly. Hand madeto resemble a second world war fighter helmet, and weighing only 270 grams, this helmet is ideal for use in classic open-cockpit aircraft.
- Helmet can be used with any Lynx headset
- Can be used with or without headset
- Hand made from leather and chamois
*headset is not included
This elegant PILOT WALLET SET is made of high quality eco-friendly leather.
This set consists of:
- one wallet with 2 pockets for bank notes and a silver metal wing on the outside, a pocket for small change with an embossed PILOT® Logo, six pockets for credit cards and one for an ID-card
- one key case for six keys with a metal wing on the outside and embossed PILOT® Logo Inside
- one high quality pen with standard pen refill
Colour: black with silver wings
Wallet: 10 x 8,5 x 2cm
Key case: 10 x 6 x 2cm