The Comant CI-105 is broadband and rugged antenna designed for DME or transponder use. Antenna assembly encased in a glass reinforced polyester molded shell. Standard two stud mounting configuration. CI-105 includes a BNC connector.
- Frequency: 960-1220 MHz,
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Max 960-1220 MHz,
1.3:1 Max 1025-1150 MHz,
- Polarization: Vertical,
- Radiation Pattern: Equivalent to a 1/4 wave stub,
- Impendance RF: 50 ohms,
- Resistance DC: Open Circuit,
- Power RF 2.5 KW Peak,
- Material: Molded Radome,
- Finish Polyurethane Enamel,
- Connector: BNC (female),
- Gasket: B10505,
- Temperature: -54°C to +55°C,
- Altitude: 21336 m (70.000 ft),
- Air Speed: 741 km/h TAS at 7620 m (400 Knots TAS at 25.000 ft.),
- FAA TSO: C66a, C74c,
- RTCA Environmental: DO-160C,
- Height: 8.2 cm
- Weight: 100 g
The Procom ML 2-XR (model ML 2-XP4R/118-137) Avionic Mobile Antenna
Tunable by cutting within: 66- 175 MHz
- Black-chromed, conical stainless steel whip.
- Elegant transition between whip and mounting surface due to slim-line mount.
- 30° tiltable whip.
- Stainless steel X-mount with M6-thread whip-fastening system.
- Simple mounting exclusively with access from the outside.
- XP4-mount with 4 m cable and FME-connector (oblong).
- Frequency range: 118 to 136 MHz
- Type: 1/4 wawe
- Band Width: >=8 MHz
- Max. power: 200 W
- Gain: 0 dB iso
- VSWR: <=1.4
- Impedance: 50 ohms
Height: 1.3 m
Weight: 240 g