Koda za popust
20% popusta na vse Mr Pilot T-Shirt majice, do 30.4.2021 oz. odprodaje zalog.
Popust se obračuna avtomatsko ob vnosu kode popusta v košarici.
Rapid Eyewear's The world's leading sunglasses exclusively designed and manufactured for RC model flying use. The Modelglasses range has been the market leader since 2005: as used by many of the world's top RC pilots.
Designed by experienced modellers, Model Glasses are an essential RC accessory. Featuring interchangeable lenses, they offer low light and polarised options that improve depth perception, contrast and the definition of clouds and models during flight, whatever the conditions.
Each pair of Modelglasses is supplied with interchangeable lenses, a carry case, a cleaning cloth and a head retainer strap. Additional lens options are also available on each product page.
Edge sunglasses for RC have innovative side arms that can be rotated up and down on a ratchet system, to ensure a perfect fit on your head. With an adjustable nose clip, attractive vented blue or red Frostech mirror lenses and a stylish new look, Edge Modelglasses are ideal for flying RC model aircraft.
Made from polycarbonate and finished in an attractive matt black, light blue or red, the Edge frame is so comfortable and light that you will probably forget you’re wearing them. Side arm rubber extensions, an adjustable nose clip and the rotating side arms allow for a bespoke fit for your needs.
The sets of UV400 interchangeable lenses are supplied, as follows:
- Category 0, for use in low light conditions. An AR coating on the rear removes spurious reflections from lights
- Category 2, beige, polarised. A good all-round lens for changeable or hazy conditions*
- Category 3, blue or red Frostech with a flash mirror coating for sunny conditions
- Category 4, dark smoked for very bright conditions (please note this lens set cannot be used for driving).
* Polarised lenses filter horizontal light that bounces off flat surfaces to cause glare. Please note you may not be able to read a transmitter display whilst using polarized lenses.
All lenses feature cut-outs that help air to flow across the rear surfaces, thereby reducing fogging. They are decentred, and have anti-scratch coatings applied.
Edge are supplied with a carry case, microfibre cleaning cloth and retainer strap as standard.
Edge comply with ISO 12312 and US Z80.3 standards. They offer 100% UVA / UVB (UV400) protection.
The extra lenses are available.