Last updated: 30.1. 2018
The general Terms and Conditions of the online operations of "flightaccessories.si" are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Law on Electronic Communications (ZEKom-1). We advise you to read carefully them before using our web site and our services. The online store "flightaccessories.si" (hereinafter referred to as "trade") is owned by Transport Jaki, Jak Jaki s.p., Stara cesta 20, 4202 Naklo, with registration number 1950142000, VAT ID: SI80411215, which is also an e-business provider (hereinafter referred to as seller).
General Terms and Conditions determine the operation of the online store "flightaccessories.si", and the rights and obligations of the buyer (hereinafter also the user) and the business relationship between the seller and the buyer. They apply also to all others who access or use our web pages.
The buyer is bound by the General Terms and Conditions are applicable to buyer's at the time of the submission the online order. By submission the order and using our services the buyer acknowledges the acquaintance with the General Terms and Conditions, the protection of personal data and the legal notice. General Terms and Conditions apply mutatis mutandis to purchases at the Jak Jaki s.p., Stara cesta 20, 4202 Naklo, Slovenia.
The seller can change the General Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The seller is obliged to provide the buyer prior his order the following information:
- The company's identity (name and address, registration number, tax number and VAT ID).
- Contact information that enables the user quick and effective communication (e-mail, telephone) and also the essential characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees).
- Accessibility of products (any product or service offered on the site should be accessible within a reasonable time).
- The conditions for delivery products and providing services (manner, place and deadline for delivery products or services).
- Prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously determined, as well as whether prices already contain taxes, transport costs and other charges.
Note: If the item has no price, price is 0.00 € or product is out of stock, the price will be communicated to the buyer at a later time.
- Duration of the offer or Pro-Forma Invoice.
- Payment and Delivery Method.
- The latest date when it is still possible to cancel the order and the conditions for that (description of the right of the returning the goods in accordance with Article 43.č. ZVPot; In cases where the buyer does not have the right to return goods in accordance with Article 43.č. ZVPot, this is expressly stated).
- Description of the complaint procedure, including all necessary contact details.
The right to purchase in the online shop "flightaccessories.si" has registered users and also guests who make a quick purchase and do not have to register before buying.
By registering to the online store, the buyer becomes a registered user of the online store "flightaccessories.si". Upon registration, he obtains a username that is identical to his e-mail address and password. Registration is also possible during the purchase process. If the user wants to replace his / her e-mail address or password at any time, he can do it on his user portal. Also additional functionalities are available to registered users through the user portal (purchase history, wish lists...).
- To successfully complete the purchase and delivery procedures, the following data are required:
- Personal data (name, surname, address of the buyer).
- E-mail address and / or phone number,
- Delivery Method (personal takeover, delivery by post, ...).
- Payment Method (Cahs on Delivery - COD, payment upon Pro-Forma Invoice or PayPal).
Without the aforementioned data, completing the order procedure and delivery products or services to the buyer are not possible.
Due to the nature of the products and the business itself, the offer and prices in the online store "flightaccessories.si" can be updated or changed frequently. Product prices are available in the online store "flightaccessories.si" for both registered users and guests as well.
All prices are listed in EUR (€) and include 9.5% or 22% value added tax (VAT), depending on the type of product or service. Prices are valid at the time of the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
A sales contract between seller and buyer is entered into the "flightaccessories.si" online store at the moment when the seller's information system sends the confirmation email of his order to the buyer (Order confirmed). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and have to apply for both seller ans buyer.
Despite the extraordinary effort to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, it may be that the price information is incorrect. In this case, or in the event that the price of the product changes during the processing of the order or a typo error occurred when indicating the price of the product, the seller will inform the buyer about this, offer him the correct price or allow him to cancel his purchase.
It's not allowed to change buyer data to the extent that it becomes a different person/company.
- The seller offers the following payment methods:
- Cash on Delivery (COD), which applies to orders with delivery addresses to the territory of Slovenia or Croatia). *
- With cash at the the personal takeover at seller premises. ***
- With wired transfer (payment upon Pro-Forma Invoice , generated during order procedure and sent by email to the buyer). **
- With PayPal at the end of order procedure.
* For individual orders, we reserve the right to request payment upon Pro-forma Invoice. Payments upon Pro-Forma Invoice are also requested for all orders sent outside Slovenia (delivery abroad) and for all orders for products that are not in the permanent offer or are customized according to the customer wish.
** Order is confirmed and continue to delivery process after full payment is received to the seller bank account.
*** Payment by Credit Card is not possible at personal takeover.
The seller sends the invoice together with the goods to the buyer. The buyer is obliged to check the accuracy of the information on the invoice and inform the seller about any errors within 8 days at the latest. The seller cannot take into account any later objection raised as to the regularity of the invoices issued.
In the case of a personal takeover at the receiving point, the customer receives a printed invoice for the goods purchased upon the acceptance of the goods. The invoice contains the price, tax, and all costs associated with the purchase. The buyer is obliged to verify the correctness of the data for issuing the invoice prior to the printing the invoice.
The seller is making every effort to ensure the up-to-date and correct information published on his websites. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the articles, the delivery period or the price may change so quickly that the seller fails to correct the information on his web pages. In such a case, the vendor will inform the buyer of the changes and allow him to cancel the order or to replace the ordered products.
Although the seller is trying to provide accurate photographs of sales items, all photographs should be taken as symbolic. Photos do not provide product features.
The seller is also not responsible for the content of opinions about articles written by visitors. The seller examines opinions before the publication and rejects those that contain obvious falsehoods, are inappropriate, misleading or offensive. The seller is not responsible for the information in the opinions and is limited to any liability arising from the information provided in them.
The seller has the option of withdrawing from the contract only if a obvious mistake is detected (Article 46 of the OZ). As an obvious mistake is considered a deviation in the essential characteristics of the product and all the mistakes that are considered to be decisive, and the seller would not confirm or conclude the contract in case of knowing them. This includes also obvious price errors.