The owner of the online store "flightaccessories.si", Transport Jaki, Jak Jaki s.p., Stara cesta 20, 4202 Naklo, Slovenia (hereinafter referred to as the owner) uses the appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data, orders and payments.
User or buyer (hereinafter referred to as the user) is solely responsible for accessing his system and shall take care of protecting user data and passwords. It guarantees itself for the accuracy and truthfulness of all data transmitted and is responsible to the administrator for damage caused by inaccurate or false information.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), the seller undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of the users of the online store and corresponding services. The collected personal data will be used exclusively by the seller to provide the services it offers. He will do everything necessary to protect them from any violations and abuses. Personal user data is one of the areas to which the seller devotes extra care and attention, as it is aware of the sensitive nature of this area.
Use of personal data
- The seller for the purposes of providing the online store and services and to ensure safety and evidence collects, manages, processes and stores the following user data:
- Name and Surname.
- Primary address and delivery address.
- Email address.
- Contact telephone number, if it's provided.
- Password in encrypted form.
- IP address.
- And other data filled in forms on "flightaccessories.si" or forwarded to the seller in any other communication.
For the accuracy of the data filled in by users, the seller is not responsible.
Exceptional disclosure of personal information
Data collected and processed by the seller will only be disclosed if such an obligation is specified in the law or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before courts or other state bodies and for the protection and realization of the legitimate interests of the seller.
All personal and other information that the user will provide at registration in the online store, as well as when ordering the purchase of products, including the content of orders, will be protected in accordance with the regulations governing the personal data protection. The owner will not use this information for any purpose that would in any way harm the user or other person involved. The owner will not use user data to send promotional email or other unwanted promotional material, except for sending those promotional notices to which the user will clearly express his will. The owner can use the data in an anonymous summarized form for statistical analysis purposes. Confidentiality of personal and other user data will not be violated in any form.
The owner will only entrust the necessary information for delivery in the online store purchased products (information on the recipient and delivery address, contact for dispatch notification) to the external providers - delivery services (Pošta Slovenije, DHL, UPS, etc.). The owner will use provided emails or phone numbers to contact user only if it is necessary to successful complete the order and delivery procedure or if user agreed to be informed through provided email or phone about the status of his order.
All employees and business partners, who have access to personal and other user data, are obliged to adhere to the Data Protection Policy to protect personal and other data. The duty to protect personal and other information is valid in time, even after the relationship with the owner has terminated.
The new Electronic Communications Act, ZEKom-1, transposed the amended Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58 / EC * into the Slovenian legal system *.
The Directive altered a clause dealing with cookies and similar technologies that can store information or retrieve information stored on the user's terminal equipment (such as a computer, a mobile device). The use of such technologies is only possible based on the consent of the user.
- A cookie is a short text that the web site sends to your browser when you visit it. This way, you recognize the web site, remember the information about your visit, and provide you with a friendly and simpler web service. By using cookies, we customize the content on our website, remember your preferences and record the visit of our online store. Browsing our online store is more comfortable, quicker, and more effective, with cookies. The cookie usually includes:
- The name of the server from which the cookie was sent.
- Cookie life.
- Value - usually a randomly generated unique number.
The cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, if it is read by the server along with a web browser, this can help the site provide more user-friendly services - for example, reminding you of previous purchases or user account information. Only the server that sent the cookie can read and use this cookie.
On a trusted website, cookies can enrich the experience. However, cookies may also be used in ways that constitute an interference with an individual's privacy. Cookies can be stored for a long time, only for the duration of the browsing session or much longer.
Types of cookies
Session cookies "live" from the moment the user opens the browser until the session closes and closes the browser. They use websites to store temporary information, such as shopping cart items, to enhance online banking security, etc. Since such cookies are stored for a short period, their invasion of user privacy can be reduced.
Permanent or Stored Cookies remain stored even when the user closes the browser and ends the session. They use websites for example: to store registration information, page language settings, etc., as well as to build user profiles and analyze traffic. Permanent cookies can remain in your computer for days, months or even years.
1st Party Cookies are viewed from a site that the user views and can be permanent or temporary. Sites use these cookies to store information that will reuse them when the user visits the site the next time.
3rd Party Cookies (other cookies) originate from other, partner websites (for example, displaying ads on the original webpage or measuring traffic). In this way, third parties can collect information about users from different websites and use them for various purposes, from advertising, and analytics to improving their products. Such cookies represent a major invasion of privacy of the user.
Why are websites using cookies?
Cookies are important for the operation of websites and are fundamental to providing user-friendly web services that improve the user experience. The most common e-commerce functions would not be possible without cookies.
- Sites work optimally when cookies are enabled. Most sites use different cookies for different purposes:
- For a better site user experience, visitors can adjust the display of content based on past visits.
- To save choices when creating a shortlist of devices and offers and comparing them.
- The sections of sites where registration is required, keep users logged on.
- To identify the user's device (computer, tablet, mobile device) that allows you to adjust the display of content to the user's device.
- To collect a variety of statistics, about the habits of a web user - because they can only track the frequency of visiting a particular site.
- To monitor the visit, which enables detection and troubleshooting, checking the effectiveness of content display and add relevance, and the constant improvement of websites.
- Necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce ...).
- The cookies we use on our website follow the guidelines:
- Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (pdf)
- International Chamber of Commerce (pdf)
List of cookies we use on our flightaccessories.si website:
|AC_CP_187DAAA505||Session Cookie||when you close your browser||flightaccessoires.si|
|AC_SF_187DAAA505||Session Cookie||when you close your browser||flightaccessoires.si|
|grid_params||Functional Cookie: to support online store functionality.||when you close your browser||flightaccessoires.si|
|grid_search_form||Functional Cookie: to support search activities.||when you close your browser||flightaccessoires.si|
|cookieconsent_status||Functional Cookie: to remember your choice on setting cookies.||1 year||flightaccessoires.si|
|currency||Functional Cookie: to remember currency settings.||20 days||flightaccessoires.si|
|language||Functional Cookie: to remember preferred language website version.||1 month||flightaccessoires.si|
|neowiz_user||Analitical Cookies: collect website statistics to improve user experience.||29,5 years||flightaccessoires.si|