The Pilots Atlas Eastern Hemisphere (Europe,Middle East and S.E. and Asia)
JNC scale, topographical charts are used showing over 4,500 airportsWaypoints, VOR/DME, NDB´s and special use airspace are included, plusweather frequencies, points of interest, landmarks, airport-directorywith ICAO-codes, railways, rivers, major highways, just to name a few.Airports are colour coded by runway length and surface. International/regional Aerodromes are coded by symbol shape. Pilots now have theability to point out objects on the ground or know immediately wherethey are in relation to surrounding airports or points of interest: anall-in-one source of information for pre-flight or during flight.
- Completely new cartography
- Completely new aeronautical data
- new airport directory
- new overview maps
- new Captain's Corner
- Expanded Area
- 16 additional pages cartography
- now 224 pages content◦158 pages maps
- 39 pages Captain's Corner
- 27 pages overviews
- complete Atlas is printed in color
- with ICAO-codes, waypoints, VOR's, NDB's, etc.
- restricted, prohibited and danger areas
- High quality, foiled cover
Size: 20 cm x 28 cm, 224 pages, 4-color
- Paper Quality: Cover: 250 g/qm, wood-free, Glossy-Paper
- Contents: 65 g/qm, wood-free, Matt
- Cover: Clear foil laminate, Simi-Gloss
- Overview-maps: 27 pages
- Europe-coverage: 96 pages, scale: 1: 2,000,000
- South-Africa-coverage: 8 pages, scale: 1: 2,750,000
- Mid-East & Asia: 54 pages, scale: 1: 4,000,000
- Captains Corner: 39 pages
Base Cartography is a street atlas. Basic information such as:mountains, lakes, rivers, railway lines, national boundaries, cities,villages, highways, country roads, natural parks and sights arenaturally included in the maps. In addition, aeronautical informationhas been incorporated: more than 4,500 ICAO codes with color coding forthe runway length, VOR / DME's with frequencies, NDBs, waypoints withcode and VOLMET frequencies.
- 4 pages Europe & Asia Political, 2 pages Climate +Winds,
- 2 pages star chart + north pole, 2 page time zones + webabbreviation.,
- 2 pages North Atlantic overview, 2 pages Africa overview,
- 4 pages Asia + Middle East overview and 2 pages
- Pacific Overview, 2 Pages Australia Overview.
- 1 double page North Atlantic routes
- 1 double page African continent
- 2 doublepages Asia routes to Japan
- 1 double pages Pacific routs
- 1 double pages Australia routs
- 1 double page North Pole and star chart and 4 pagesSatellite picture Europe & Asia with mainwinds avrage,
- 2 pages Europe & Asia political map
- 1 page star chart
- 1 page polar chart
- 2 pages timezones with web-suffixes
39 pages of aeronautical information updated with thelatest JAA information. To the Airport Directory in the CaptainsCorner, we have added the coordinates (Lat / Long) for every airport.World Aircraft Registration, Volmet-Broadcasts, Weather Symbols, Metar,Climb Gradients, Conversion Tables, Crosswind Component, Holding,Aerodrome Operating Minima, De-icing Table, Aerodrome Signs + Signalsand Abbreviations and…..
Pilot's Atlas Satelite Wall Map
The fascinating view of our Earth from the Astronaut's eye. The Pilots World Satellite Wall Map.
High-resolution satellite image in photo quality, laminated print, 88 x 150cm (35 x 89 inch), with over 500 ICAO codes.
The specialty for Pilots lies in the exact placement of over 550 airports and their ICAO codes. An Airport directory (with ICAO, IATA, Lat. Long., City, Country, Longest runway and airport name) is included with every print.
- Size: 88 cm x 150 cm only l,5 mm thick. (35' x 89', thick: 1/16')
- Quality: PVC-matte finish scratch resistant, on non skid backing
- Publisher/Copyright: absolutezero multimedia GmbH, D- 41189 Mönchengladbach
- Aeronautical Datas: Jeppesen GmbH Neu-Isenburg
- Satellite-photo: WorldSat International Inc., Canada
- Scale at Aquator: 1 : 27.500.000