David Clark H10-13.4
The David Clark H10-13.4 Headset is the best selling noise-attenuating headset. No other headset has been able to match it for comfort, performance and reliability.
Its lightweight design and outstanding comfort features reduce fatigue during flight. Low-profile volume knob with detent settings guards against accidental volume shifts. Durable construction includes a moulded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards. The H10-13.4 is the headset that sets the quality and performance standards for the entire industry.
- Extremely lightweight - only 380g.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB.
- Reduced headband force.
- New Soft Air-Flow Pillow Headpad.
- Flo-Fit Gel Ear Seals.
- Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement.
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available.
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings.
- Moulded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards.